Monday, May 27, 2019

Shop the Memorial Day sales!



I hope you are enjoying your Memorial Day weekend with friends and family. I heartily thank all veterans and active military men and women for their service to their country. Especially those families who have lost loved ones in the line of service. It's a debt American citizens can never fully repay. 

We have had a super chill weekend with lots of family time and we've all been thankful for the extra long weekend to relax.  

I'm just popping in quick to remind you of all the amazing sales going on right now... here are a few of my favorites!

Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale is going strong with up to 50% off select items. You can see all my top picks here!

Beautycounter is offering a FREE SUNSCREEN SET with purchase this weekend - you can shop and get all the details here!

Old Navy has 20% off your order or 30% off your order of $75 or more including 50% off shorts, tees, tanks, swim and dresses! It's like they are giving away the store (wink, wink) - I own love these shorts (only $15!) and this dress (also $15!)!

LOFT has 50% off sale items and 40% off regular priced items! I'm obsessed with this basket bag and  this casual white dress and BOTH are 40% off!

J.Crew is 40% off select full price items and up to 60% off sale! I just snagged this graphic tee and this skirt at 40% off!

Anthropologie has an additional 40% off sale! This striped top is so gorgeous and I can always be talked into a cozy sweatshirt on sale!


 

site design by kiki co.