Wednesday, October 24, 2018

fall sweater try-on session!

I probably sound like a broken record, but you guys - sweaters are kind of, totally, 100% my FAVORITE. I just love a good cozy sweater on a cold day... or a cool day, I'm known to sneak them in whenever I can. The perfect outfit in my book is usually a sweater, jeans and flats. And if right now you are thinking "well that's kind of boring"... then sorry, not sorry, there is a lot of that around here.  BUT if right now you are thinking YES!!!! Then you are in the right place!

Today I am rounding up some of my favorite sweaters from this season and a few from last season that are still available this season (LOVE when that happens) with all the sizing information as well - so consider this your one-stop shop for fall sweaters! If you are a sweater lover like me you know that sometimes sweaters pill... big bummer... and most of the time it's inevitable, sometimes it will happened with a "cheaper" sweater, but it happens just as often with the pricier ones as well. But fear not! I use this super inexpensive little sweater shaver (mine has seriously lasted like 10 years) and it works SO well.  So I highly recommend snagging a sweater shaver to keep your sweaters looking new!

above: Okay so technically this isn't a sweater, but this fleece is so cozy I've been wearing it like one! It's great on it's own or layered over workout clothes or a long sleeve top for extra warmth. I am wearing a small here.

above: I love a boxy/flowy sweater like this one for casual days with flats or even dressing it up for the office with trousers or a skirt. I am wearing a small here. 

above: This oversized sweater is great for extra warmth or a casual weekend look. I love it with jeans or leggings. I am wearing a size XS here.

above: Hoodie, anyone!? This one is a mix between a sweatshirt and a t-shirt. So again, not technically a sweater... but it feels like one. I love this subtle striped pattern but it's available in lots of color ways. I'm wearing an xs here.

above: This camel crewneck cashmere sweater is from last year, but still available and definitely still a favorite. I am wearing a medium here for a looser fit. But go with your usual size if you want it more fitted. 

above: Another classic cashmere piece that will never go out of style is this turtleneck sweater. It's available in lots of colors and is a great price for cashmere. I'm wearing a small here. 

above: I snagged this cable knit cardigan for fall during the Nordstrom Sale - it originally sold out, but it's back and in even more colors. It's SO warm and soft (no itchiness!) and it's perfect for layering. I'm wearing a size 4 here. 

above: I love this cross front sweater... it's the first like it that I've owned and I love that it's super flattering for a date night or just for everyday wear. I'm wearing a size small here. 

above: This is another classic cashmere crewneck from a previous season that is still a favorite. I'm wearing a size small.

above: This is another fun oversized sweater. It's actually a mix between a sweater and a sweatshirt and totally awesome. I love the big funnel neck. It's so cozy dressed up with boots or just with leggings for a cozy day. I'm wearing a size xs here.

above: I've been wearing this under $50 sweater non-stop this fall. I love the oatmeal color, but it's available in lots of colors. I'm wearing a size xs here.

above: I'm a sucker for cream cable knit sweaters. This one is no exception.  I love the high low hem on this one and it's perfect for pairing with boots or flats and easily layers under vests or jackets. I'm wearing a size 4. 

above: Obviously I'm hooked on cashmere. These sweaters are such a great price for cashmere that is warm without being bulky. This V-neck sweater has a fun boxy cut and is available in lots of colors. I'm wearing a size small here. 


 

site design by kiki co.