Tuesday, October 23, 2018

instagram lately!

Don't look now... but October is almost over! I mean, what!?!? Seriously where is the time going these days? Although by the looks of my outfits over on Instagram you can tell that fall is in full swing. It's 100% cozy, 100% of the time around here and I am loving it. Give me all the fall layers and cozy pieces for fall right now.  Today's Instagram round up is ALL about fall outfits... I've got plenty of layered looks here, cozy accessories and easy mom-on-the-go outfits!  If you need some outfit inspiration for fall, look no further!

above: Which would you choose... pink or grey? SO many cute pieces... so hard to decide! This outfit was perfect for sitting on the sports sidelines on a Saturday! I ended up choosing the pink hat outfit... but I will definitely be recreating the grey hat outfit again soon. (shop the pieces: vest, cream sweater, grey striped hoodie, hats, dark jeans, light jeans, sneakers)

above: My idea of the perfect Saturday is staying in pjs as long as possible - anyone else? Since it's such a rarity I have to savor it when I can! These striped pj pants are so soft and comfy... they are going to be getting lots of wear this fall! (shop: pj pants)

above: I absolutely love wearing black jeans and these are this pair is so comfortable. I am wearing them a lot. Pairing them with a sweater and medium weight coat is the perfect fall combo in my opinion. So easy and up for whatever the day brings. (shop the pieces: quilted jacket, sweater, jeans, hat, similar boots)

above: Our recent trip to northern Michigan was so picturesque is so many ways. This photo captures just a hint of the amazing fall colors.  How gorgeous!? I wish I was back there now! But it sure was chilly. So I depended on lots of warm pieces like Uggs and this quilted jacket. (shop the pieces: hat, jacket, bag, similar less expensive bag, jeans, Uggs)

above: Anyone else still sneaking in some white jeans here and there? It's about the most "rebellious" thing I will do... white jeans this far after Labor Day. I love them paired with neutrals for a pretty fall look. (shop the pieces: sweater, jeans, similar mules, similar bag)

above: How are we feeling abut the bodysuit trend? I have to say I was a pretty hard NO, but then I tried this one on and found it to be very flattering and actually quite comfortable. No worries about your top coming untucked and I found it more slimming than I thought it would be. I *might* be a convert. Plus, this velvet top is SO perfect for the holidays. (shop the pieces: velvet bodysuit, size up, this runs small)

above: My love/addiction to cream sweaters is at an all time. I just realized I own way too many, and I am 100% fine with it!  These three are on constant repeat - I can't recommend them enough! Which look is your favorite? (shop the pieces: left sweater, left jeans, sneakers, middle sweater, black jeans, similar knotted mules, right sweater, right jeans, loafers

above: All the sneakers girls in the house raise your hand! If you haven't tried these New Balance sneaks, I seriously can NOT recommend them enough. They are SO comfortable and look classic enough to wear with leggings, sweatshirts or sweaters. (shop the pieces: jeans, hoodie, sneakers, similar jacket)

above: Give me all the fleece and no one gets hurt... right!?!? This half zip is CRAZY cozy and perfect for layering or just wearing around the house. (shop the pieces: half zip fleece)

above: I love this color palette for fall. Blues, browns, creams and a pop of red. Any of these pieces can mix and match for multiple outfits or lots of layering... which is my favorite. (shop the pieces: plaid top, striped top, cable knit sweater, hat, Ugg wedges, flats, jeans)

above: Some days EASY DOES IT. When a day calls for that I love a simple sweater, distressed jeans and flats. It's my comfort outfit and luckily looks pulled together too! (shop the pieces: sweater, jeans, flats)


 

site design by kiki co.