Tuesday, October 9, 2018

cozy fall must-haves!

Soft sweaters, yummy knits, warm hues, cozy fleece and thick socks are a just a FEW of my favorites when it comes to fall.  When the crisp air moves in and it's time to layer up in the coziest of pieces - well, there is no better feeling! Fall is by far my favorite season to dress for, I love the textures and layers.  And to be honest, there is something about covering my arms and legs again after summer.  That sounds weird, but can anyone else relate?

There are so many cozy fall must-haves available right now... my shopping cart is filling up shockingly fast! I love a sweater with a fun detail like this heart sweater or this stripe sweater.  I'm a big sucker for fleece... this half zip fleece is perfect for casual wear or this stripe fleece jacket is a little more dressed up. I love them both!  I have this camel double breasted coat on my wishlist (gorgeous!) and this grey wrap sweater looks perfect for weekends at home. For me Ugg boots and a warm pom pom hat are a must in the coming months... and I can't resist a good pair of cozy joggers, they are perfect for lounging on cool evenings.  Finally, sweatshirt season is always a good season in my book... and the same with scarf season, especially when it involves a cute scarf like this colorblock scarf.





 

site design by kiki co.