Monday, October 8, 2018

my everyday style: the perfect fall blouse!

Well that was the fastest weekend ever... anyone else?!?! Or they all just seem super fast lately. But here we are back at it for another week! I'm ready for it... I think. We are full in the middle of fall with leaves changing, cozy nights by the fireplace, baking apple pies, weekends full of football and warm drinks on repeat. If I could just freeze time right now I would!  There just are not enough fall weekends in a year.

I recently wore this blouse for a fall date night with my husband and have since then proclaimed it the  "perfect" fall blouse! Perfect for date nights, a day in the office, Thanksgiving, girls night out... you name it! If you need a one stop shop for fall blouses, this is it. I love the gorgeous burgundy color and the pleat and peplum details are just gorgeous. It's also available in green... which don't even get me started would be gorgeous for Christmas parties and now too, of course! I'm wearing an extra small here for reference. I love it paired with jeans and mules and a little lucite clutch (I'm dying for how cute and fun this is!) for a casual date night. But it would also be fun dressed up with black jeans or pants for the office or a dressier look.









Outfit Details: 
Top (I'm wearing an XS)
Clutch - also available in clear!




 

site design by kiki co.