Wednesday, October 3, 2018

(another!) huge fall try-on session!

I've got more fun fall try ons for you today... you gals always seem to love these posts and since I have to try on all this stuff anyway, why not bring you guys along?  Fall fashion is my FAVORITE - I love trying on ALL the things this time of year. Anyone else?

above: Last year I snagged this same puffer in pink and I knew I wanted another for this season. I love this puffer because it's a great price, FLEECE LINED (oh my goodness - so soft and warm!) and it's the perfect coat to throw on over tees, sweaters, workout clothes, whatever. It's just EASY, plus it's available in tons of colors. I'm also loving this striped henley top (also available in tons of colors) too... it's another piece that's super versatile with a really great price. You just can't go wrong! (I'm wearing a size small in both)

above: Who else is like: GIVE ME ALL THE FLEECE right now? (hand raised!) This pink hooded fleece is just DARLING. I love the kangaroo pocket and the gorgeous pink color.  I also snagged the girls version for my daughter and she LOVES it. (I'm wearing a size small)

above: You know I am loving all the camo this fall - maybe loving it too much. But this easy camo tee is fun to throw on with jeans on it's own or with a cardigan or jacket over top.  Sizing looks limited on this one so here are two more here and here that are similar and cute too! (I'm wearing a size small)

above: I'm sweatshirt obsessed pretty much all year and fall is no exception. This floral sweatshirt is so cute and I love the touches of pink, white and green... you could pair this with an army jacket, white jeans, etc - so many options for cute outfits! Or just throw it over leggings and a tee for around the house.  (I'm wearing a size small)

above: This white henley is already in heavy rotation in my closet... I've been wearing it on it's own, under cardigans and fleeces on chilly days. It's soft, stretchy and another piece that is just so EASY. (I'm wearing a size small)

above: If there are stripes involved, I'm there.  This top is half t-shirt/half sweatshirt and I'm all in on it.  It's soft and easy and another piece that will layer well when the weather cools this fall for sure.  Also, it's another pieces that's available in tons of colors - you'll be tempted to buy one of each! (I'm wearing a size small)

above and below: Okay this jacket is a little extra with this huge fur collar, but it's STUNNING in person and oh my goodness this faux fur was insanely soft. I love an army green jacket and the fur on this one was just too cute not to try. In the end, this one didn't come home with me - but it sure was fun to try on... and I'm having a little remorse at not snagging it to be honest! (I'm wearing a size xs)


above and below: I've been on the hunt for some camo pants this fall... and this pair was half legging/half jean.  I really, really liked them but they were super long. You can see on the back leg (above) and the leg on the left (below) I cuffed them up underneath to get an idea of how they would fit in petite.  Sadly, petite wasn't available in store, but it is available online! I'm abut 5'4, so if you are short like me snag them in petite for sure! These pants were super comfortable but in the end I bought THIS pair of camo jeans instead.


above: This great dolman sleeve sweater was a big winner and for sure came home with me. I just LOVE this style of sweater and it's available in quite a few colors too. (I'm wearing a small here, but I probably also could've done an xs too)

above: How cozy is this button up sweatshirt?!? It's so soft and I love the tunic length.  This one was a little big on me... but definitely a fun piece for fall (I'm wearing a size small, would've preferred a size xs)

above: Everyone loves a thermal this time of year... this one is another piece that is so crazy soft and cozy. It's also available in quite a few colors. (I'm wearing a size xs here)

above: I was a little undecided on the wool hat trend - but I'm a believer now. I wore this wool hat to some of my kids' sports and it's super fun and surprisingly warm for fall. This one also comes in quite a few colors. (this is one size fits most)

above: This cardigan, shawl, poncho, whatever is pure goodness! I'm really regretting not snagging this one when I was in the store... it was perfectly oversized and comfortable. Plus I'm always a sucker for a chunky knit. (this is one size fits most)


 

site design by kiki co.