Saturday, September 1, 2018

4 Labor Day Sales I'm shopping this weekend!


You gals KNOW I love my Beautycounter products... and this weekend there is a great gift with purchase that you will want to take advantage of if you like Beautycounter too!  Right now (through 9/4) when you spend $150 you get premium samples of the Brightening Oil and Body Lotion (hello post summer glow!).  The cheat-sheet of my must-have Beautycounter products include: this overnight peel (OMG! Amazing results!), this tinted moisturizer, the liquid eyeliner is the best I've tried and I wear this serum day and night and love it. Or see my full beauty routine HERE and my full skincare routine HERE for more of my favorites!


Sephora
Sephora has 10% off site-wide for Beauty Insiders and 15% of for VIB members (it's FREE to join, discount amount depends on your level) for a limited time and it's a great time to stock up on beauty products that RARELY go on sale. Some of my favorites shown here:  face roller (feels so good!), Atelier Cologne in Vanilla (my fall/winter scent), Jo Malone Blackberry & Bay perfume (my spring/summer scent), Drunk Elephant Baby Facial (an amazing at home mask that really packs a punch!), Luna (a great scrubber for your face that's affordable and easy to use!), Good Genes (a great overnight treatment to fight sunspots and signs of aging), Perricone MD Chloro Plasma mask (which sadly looks to be sold out). I took advantage of the sale and snagged this Drunk Elephant Rise & Glow set and this tingling toner - I can't wait to try both of them!

Nordstrom
Many pieces that sold-out during the Nordstrom Anniversary sale are back in stock and ON SALE this weekend! Some of my favorites include this sweater and jeans combo I am wearing above.  Others include: this cashmere shawl, this classic jacket, this gorgeous cardigan, this Tory Burch tote that I snagged for myself and LOVE, these black jeans I adore, this twist back top and select colors of this bra that is the BESTT. 


LOFT
LOFT has 40% off your purchase ALL weekend! It's a great time to stock up on gorgeous fall pieces like this floral top I am wearing above! I also love this twist back sweater and this darling l'automne sweater. This bow back sweater and this striped poncho vest are both on my personal wishlist.

 

site design by kiki co.