Friday, August 3, 2018

the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale - just the basics!

As the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is winding down I wanted to pull together a post outlining the wardrobe basics from the sale that you may have missed the first time around. In years past when I have invested or purchased BASICS from the sale I am always surprised how much I love them and how they really become a staple in my wardrobe for the fall and winter seasons and beyond. You gals know I LOVE the basics - they are my favorite! Even if they aren't the first pieces you gravitate towards they are still great foundations for any wardrobe.

Here I pulled together some really great basics and I made sure they are all mostly still in stock as well... I purchased a few of these for myself this year and already LOVE them... I hope you enjoy them as well.  Some of my personal favorite are these skinny jeans I snagged and have been wearing constantly, this 3-1 trench coat is so cool and just beautiful in person, I know I will wear it tons for fall sports. And I can't resist a beautiful scarf and this cashmere scarf is so soft and drapey in person. If you are on the hunt for a blazer for fall I love this navy blazer for pairing with a striped top and skinny jeans. I always love a new pair of black skinny jeans - they make any outfit look instantly pulled together. And you can never go wrong with investing in a new black tote in my book.

Remember the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale ends SUNDAY and prices on all these new pieces for fall go UP to their normal marked price. So the time to shop is now!


 

site design by kiki co.