Monday, August 6, 2018

my everyday style: a little pink top for now and later!

As we round out the summer with August it's almost impossible to not start thinking about fall... I'm certainly not wishing the summer days away, but fall is almost here friends! There is no denying that. So while I am still spending my days at the pool sipping iced tea as often as possible, I'm also planning my fall wardrobe for when the weather inevitably cools. With that in mind over the next few weeks I will be featuring some of my current favorite wardrobe pieces styled both for now (summer) and for later (fall) to illustrate how classic wardobe pieces can be styled multiple ways for multiple seasons.

Today I am styling up this gorgeous pink popover blouse. You all know I have a weakness for pink! This pale pink top is perfect for summer with jeans or even to the office with a pencil skirt or dress pants.  I paired it with white jeans, espadrille sandals (on sale!) and my favorite bamboo clutch for a summer date night.  For fall I love it paired with a leather jacket (heck, I'll wear anything with a leather jacket!), distressed jeans and ankle boots.

If you aren't into pink, this top comes in TONS of colors and I'm tempted to snag another because it's just so versatile and beautiful.

Outfit Details: 







~~~


Outfit Details:
Leather Jacket (similar or similar less expensive)
Jeans (on sale!)








 

site design by kiki co.