Wednesday, August 29, 2018

my everyday style: those fall feels!

Apparently Starbucks released their Pumpkin Spice Latte yesterday - so you know what that means: go order one and crank the AC in your car while you drink it! Kidding, kind of. But seriously, if you are like me right now you are doing anything to catch a fall feel where you can.  Now that the kids are back in school I have no patience for the warm temps - ya know?

Outfits like this one are the perfect transition from summer to fall... a simple striped top (this one is 30% off today!) is the base for layering a silk scarf that's light enough to wear now and a cardigan (OMG, this one is 40% off!) if needed for chilly offices, shops or cars. I sound like a broken record: but when in doubt, the classics always work!  You may remember these flats from last year, I bought them last fall and wore them a TON and the exact style is back in stock this fall. Yay! I love that they are a great price, super comfortable and they are available in so, so many colors. They are a true fall staple... or go wild with a fun color and they are your fall statement piece.









Outfit Details: 
Cardigan (so soft, I'm wearing an XS and it's 40% off today!)

SaveSave

 

site design by kiki co.