Thursday, June 7, 2018

instagram style lately!

It's time for another Instagram round up! If you aren't following me there already... what are you waiting for? I post lots of outfit inspiration and daily outfits and of course all sorts of other behind the scenes fun like my favorite drink at Starbucks, home renovation antics and other VERY, VERY important stuff (wink, wink). Read: nothing important. Haha! 

I'm loving that summer is finally HERE... and these outfits sure do reflect that! 

above: This dress has been one of the best-sellers on the blog lately and for GOOD reason! I love that it's REVERSIBLE so you can wear the buttons/v-neck in the front or the back. So fun for summer and a great price! (shop the pieces: denim jacket, dress, similar wedges, clutch, sunglasses)

above: Finding denim shorts for the summer can be near impossible.  But I've found a few really good options including this pair! I sized up for a slouchier fit and I love them because they are SUPER soft and stretchy which make them insanely comfortable. (shop the pieces: top, shorts, sandals (or similar))

above: Need a mom friendly swimsuit that doesn't break the bank? I gotcha covered. (literally!) This suit has great coverage, a sassy kind of off-the-shoulder kind of not cut and is a great price as well. I have a size small and find it to be true to size. (shop the pieces: similar hat, swimsuit, shorts, clutch)

above: Please ignore my super tired eyes in this photo (yikes, give that mama a nap!) but these two pieces are my FAVORITE right now. This tank (I sized up to a medium so I have room for the little knot, otherwise get your regular size) and these button front jeans are on SERIOUS repeat.  The tank is so soft and affordable and I am obsessed with the fit on these white jeans, they are so comfortable and NOT see-through at all (shop the pieces: tank, jeans, sandals)

above: This "summer vibes" sweater is EVERYTHING right now. Lightweight and super soft it's the most darling summer piece. I can't wait to wear it all summer.  I've been wearing these rainbow slides a TON and they have popping on and off sale - so snag them while you can! I can't believe how versatile they are.  (shop the pieces: 'summer vibes' sweater, sandals, shorts, circle bag)

above: This is my mom-on-the-go summer outfit. This super easy and flattering tee (I love the drape it has) and these jeans are the most comfortable and flattering pair I own.  Then I throw on some sandals and I'm set for the day. (shop the pieces: jeans, tee, sunglasses, sandals)

above: This twist front tank is a summer classic. At only $22 and four colors available it is seriously the perfect summer tank. If you are looking for a higher waist denim short I can't recommend this pair enough!  I went with my usual size and LOVE them, I feel like they make my legs look way longer than they are, which is a bonus! (shop the pieces: tank, shorts, rainbow sandals)

above: I just love to wear red, white and blue from about Memorial Day until 4th of July (at the minimum) - don't you?!?! This is the same tank I am wearing in the photo above and the white jeans I just can't quit.  I snagged this sweatshirt from the men's section last year around this time so this exact one isn't available but there is a super similar option that is very cute! (shop the pieces: sandals, tank, jeans, similar USA sweatshirt, bag)


 

site design by kiki co.