Tuesday, April 24, 2018

on my radar, April 2018!

Spring is HERE ladies and I am pretty dang excited about it! This month I've got some darling spring pieces on my radar... here is what I am loving lately...
top row:
rose quartz face roller, have you tried a face roller yet!?!? I'm HOOKED after using it just a few times... there are endless potential benefits but I will say as someone who carries a lot of stress in my face (I'm a jaw-clencher, anyone else!?!) I feel like this is SO relaxing at the end of the day. I wash my face, apply my retinol, my favorite serum, then a combo of this night cream and this oil and then roll it all in and roll all the stress away. It's a great way to unwind!

navy ruffle sleeve cotton dress, how cute is this dress? I love how relaxed and flowy it is - perfect for busy summer days where you need a super quick and cute outfit!

pink striped pjs, I'm so ready to ditch all my winter pjs (bye, bye thermals!) - these striped pink pjs are just so adorable!

blue/white striped camisole top, this top is perfect for those super hot summer days - or wear it now with a blazer or cardigan!

middle row:
white Birkenstock sandals, I'm thinking I really "need" these cuties for summer - I never would have guessed how much I wear my gold Birks. A second pair will get worn and loved just as much I am sure.

pink hobo bag, I am REALLY loving this bag. The pink color is gorgeous but it is also available in black and under $70! You can't beat that for a new spring bag!

bottom row:
light blue ruffle swim cover up dress, I'm always looking for cute swim cover ups. I'm pretty sure this is the cutest one I have seen yet this season! I can't wait to hit the beach and pool this summer!

new balance sneakers, I'm obsessed with these shoes... they are a light pink almost like chambray material. They run a little big, so size down!

cream blusher, I've been slowly making my makeup routine more spring and summer friendly (read: fresh and EASY!) and I've been loving this cream blush instead of the classic powder blush.

ric rac detail bell sleeve top, this top is perfection for spring! The bell sleeves, the ric rac!! I mean, how cute!?!?




 

site design by kiki co.