Monday, April 23, 2018

my everyday style: a beachy dress!

I don't know about you, but a little beach eye candy is just what I needed on this Monday morning. We had a super relaxing weekend with gorgeous spring weather and I am just not ready to face reality today. Anyone else?  Now that spring has finally seemed to arrive it's difficult for me to concentrate on anything! I'm constantly wanting to sneak out to my backyard to enjoy the sunshine and crack a book open. It's near impossible for me to get my kids to do their homework or chores - because we all just want to be outside enjoying the weather. I'm sure it's the same situation in your house! Only a month and a half to go until school is out - crazy! We will be ready by then!

I'm always on the hunt for EASY and cute summer dresses.  Which surprisingly aren't always easy to find.  I like something that is flattering, simple to throw on for errands or for the beach and a soft fabric is a bonus as well! This dress is THAT friends. The ruffle sleeves had me at 'hello' and the fabric and cut are easy enough to throw over a swimsuit or for pairing with sandals for your everyday errands when you can only dream about the beach. I really enjoyed wearing this dress on vacation and I know it will get a good amount of wear this spring and summer as well.  What more can a gal ask for?

These sandals got a lot of wear on my recent spring break trip... they are cute AND comfortable so I slid them on quite often. They are available in quite a few colors... so be sure to check them out! I just had to hop on the circle straw bag trend for spring and summer - and I'm LOVING it. This exact one keeps selling out so I found some similar options here, here and here.












Outfit Details:
Dress (available here or here)
Bag (or similar, similar, similar)



 

site design by kiki co.