Saturday, April 21, 2018

LOFT Friends and Family Sale!



The LOFT Friends and Family sale is going on NOW with 40% off your entire purchase for a limited time. I recently popped into my local LOFT to shop their SUPER CUTE spring selection and literally fell in love with almost everything in the store. They have tons of pastels and stripes for spring and summer and also quite a few pieces with a "safari" vibe that I was really digging.  Here are the items I loved the most!

I don't usually go for an off the shoulder top because it's not very practical and they are usually uncomfortable but I could not resist this cutie. It's super soft material (which always gets me) and I went up a size to a medium so that the fit is comfortable on the shoulders. This top is definitely a winner. It is available in solid colors too!

I loved the relaxed and casual vibe of this blazer for spring and summer. The fit was a little big in the arms on me, but otherwise it's gorgeous! A petite would have been perfect. There are more colors too!

A striped dress is always a win in my book. I love the lightweight terrycloth material and split neck (and pockets!) on this cutie.  It's perfect for a spring and summer everyday dress or as a swim cover up.

It's a little hard to tell in this photo but the above sweater is a gorgeous lavender color which is a super hot color for spring this year. I love the soft knit and boatneck cut for everyday spring wear. This sweater is available in more colors too.

This tie neck tunic is GORGEOUS and perfectly lightweight for spring and summer wear. It's also available in a bold red/navy option that is beautiful, but I really liked it in this soft blue and white stripe.

How fun is this "Summer Vibes" sweater? I can NOT wait to wear it this summer!  This sweater is very lightweight and runs a little big, I'm wearing a small here. So size down if you prefer it more form fitting. 

I really loved the pattern on this jumpsuit - unfortunately they didn't have my size in store so I am wearing a size too big here. I would say it definitely runs true to size. I love that it has a little snap closure at the cross-over so you don't have to worry about it popping open. 

I couldn't resist this darling little "ciao" tee for spring! It's super soft and I'm a sucker for pink!

See the safari theme peeking out here? This blouse was gorgeous and would be great paired with slacks and a blazer for the office or with cut off shorts and sandals for weekends. How is that for versatile!?!?

Other items that weren't in my store that I found online and LOVE are this striped open back tank, this adorable rick-rack tee, this floral lace tee (OMG, so pretty!), this ruffle sleeve tunic, this navy dress, and this easy peplum tee.  



 

site design by kiki co.