Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Instagram lately!

It's time to round up another month of Instagram favorites right here on the blog... This series is always a popular one around here!  Today I have got a really fantastic round up... with my recent trip to Florida for spring break there is TONS of spring eye candy here and plenty of outfit inspiration for you as we got into the warmer months of the year.   Scroll down to shop all these great spring and summer ready looks!

This is the most amazing $25 beach cover up. It's insanely soft and lightweight, a perfect topper for a day in the sun!  This striped swimsuit is a great mom-friendly suit and it has the cutest back detail.

I've been getting some serious use out of this budget friendly pair of white jeans.  Paired with this twist-back striped tee, sandals and a little clutch (or here is a less expensive option) it's the perfect spring look!

My sandal game is STRONG this spring. I just can't wait for open toe season to finally hit. Clockwise from top: gold Birkenstocks, black bow sandals, camel leather slides, black Jack Rogers, pink slides, black Tory Burch sandals.

This adorable floral tote is actually a COOLER BAG - it's so convenient to pack for vacation and was great at keeping our beverages and snacks cool at the beach all week. This top, shorts and sandal combo was on serious repeat all week too!

Stripes are always perfect for spring! Shop my stripes, sunglasses, sandals and a similar bag.

Again with these white jeans, I can't quit them.  Paired with a simple gingham top and my Birkenstocks they are perfect for spring.

These are the suits I am loving right now. This black one piece is insanely comfortable and flattering and is available in tons of colors.  Or shop the pink top & bottom, striped one piece or black top and bottom.

A striped dress is the easiest outfit ever for warmer days. Shop similar options here, here and here.

This dress is the most popular piece on my Instagram these days... it's super flattering, crazy comfortable, is only $50 and is available in tons of colors.  Shop my denim jacket, similar bag, sunglasses and sandals

One of our favorite activities on vacation was renting a boat for the day! Look at those crystal blue waters!  I wore this sweater a ton... it was warm but still lightweight for chilly mornings.  These shorts got worn non-stop as well. And if you've never tried my favorite flip flops you need to - they are as soft as butter!


 

site design by kiki co.