Monday, April 9, 2018

my everyday style: spring, where are you?

Winter has officially, officially, OFFICIALLY over-stayed it's welcome at this point. I'm pretty sure we can all agree on that... until it finally scoots on out I am depending on easy spring sweaters like this one to keep my wardrobe feeling fresh.  Let me tell you, ditching the wool winter sweaters for a few lighter weight sweaters can really help lighten my mood and transition my wardrobe to spring effortlessly.  I love the ease of throwing on a sweater (I wear this one with a cami) and skinny jeans and an easy pair of loafers for a day of errands or mom duties. This one has a casual slouchy vibe that I love (I'm wearing a size small) with a chunky open knit that is perfect for spring.

This sweater is from the new Universal Thread line at Target and it's also available in a beautiful creamy taupe as well.  Have you checked out this new line yet? I'm pretty much obsessed with it. I haven't tried the denim yet, but so far I've snagged this tank (super cute and comfortable!), this beach cover up (so soft!) and this summer tunic (that I loved wearing on vacation last week) and also this easy sweatshirt and denim jacket are great basics that I've been wearing and loving.  Everything I've bought so far has gotten quite a bit of use (you always know that when you wear an item over and over again that it's a winner)

And if that isn't enough items to add to your cart I have my eyes on a few more... this tie front blouse is adorable, this polka dot jumper is calling my name, a pink denim jacket is ALWAYS a good idea, these beaded sandals scream summer to me and this little tote bag is just TOO cute! Have you snagged any fun pieces from this line yet!?!? I'm hoping it sticks around because as cute as the spring and summer pieces are.... I can only IMAGINE how cute the fall pieces could potentially be later this year. I mean, right!?!?  The best part is that almost everything from the line is under $30... so yeah, Target never fails us on providing SUPER budget friendly and cute items.










Outfit Details:



 

site design by kiki co.