Wednesday, April 11, 2018

my everyday style: a chambray dress for spring!

Rewind about 3-4 years (maybe 5?) and I was OBSESSED with chambray everything. Chambray shirts, dresses, pants, shorts... if it was chambray I was buying it and wearing it.  Then somewhere along the line my interest cooled.  Why? I have no idea! Just last month I pulled out my oldy-but-goody chambray shirt again (seen here) and my love was reignited again.  This chambray dress is an instant favorite for spring... it's soft and comfortable, the perfect length and the perfect price.  Plus, it will hide your brunch food belly if need be - I know because it worked for me.  And really what is better for a spring brunch than a cute little throw on and go chambray dress? Not much.

If you are back on a chambray kick for spring (maybe it's a spring thing!?!) like me, or you never left chambray's side, here are a few current favorites for spring: these pants would be perfect for hot summer days or for the beach, chambray sandals - yes please (!!!), this tote is ADORABLE, how cute is this embroidered top (??), this top is a classic I feel like I need and this dress is pretty much the CUTEST.












Outfit Details:


Shop some of my favorite chambray pieces here...

 

site design by kiki co.