Tuesday, March 27, 2018

on my radar: March 2018!

My goodness has this month flown by... and I'm thankful for it, because that gets us one step closer to warmer weather.  I pretty much need all the warmth and sunshine in my life right now - I'm so ready for it! There are some super fun pieces that I've had my eye on this month (a few have even made their way to my closet as well)... I hope you love them as much as I love them!


top row: 
I snagged these sneakers last fall in black and I LOVE them SO much that I got them in this nude, they are incredibly comfortable (although I did find both pairs need a little breaking in, but once they are broken in, they are so perfect!) and they work with jeans and sweaters as well as throwing them on to head to yoga or Pure Barre.  Even with the chunky heel I find I can wear them for long amounts of time and even travel in them quite often.  I just can't recommend them enough! (The price is a little steep, but here is a less expensive option)

How cute is this beach cooler tote? I just picked this up for spring break, I love that it can fold flat in a suitcase and keep all my drinks cold at the beach or pool.  I know this cutie is going to get a TON of use this summer!

This is the V-neck tee that everyone is obsessed with! I'm planning on stocking up on a few for spring. Plus, there are SO many colors available!

Isn't this the prettiest eyelet top? It's budget friendly and would be adorable with jeans and flats or shorts and sandals. It also is available in a few colors.

bottom row:
I'm really having a moment with denim jackets right now. I want to wear them all.the.time. - so of course I had to snag this distressed denim jacket. It's a STEAL and I love the gentle distressing that makes it look like a really expensive version. Get ready to see lots of this cutie on the blog soon!

The circle straw bag is the IT bag for spring and summer NO doubt. I mean it's just adorable and screams warm weather, so what's not to love? A few options are quite pricey, but I found this budget version that I can't wait to sport on spring break this year. (edited to add: sadly this exact bag has sold out already... I've got a few similar options here, here and here)

If you are looking for the perfect spring cardigan - I can't recommend this one enough. I snagged it last spring and it promptly sold out - but it's back! I wore it in THIS post which is still one of my most pinned looks of all time.  I love it because it's incredibly soft and it's the perfect summer weight for cool restaurants or evenings. I wore it with tanks and tees, and it's great with dresses too!

I always loving finding a new pair (or two) of budget-friendly sandals every spring.  This pink suede sandals are just ADORABLE and the perfect price as well for real suede.  



 

site design by kiki co.