Thursday, November 2, 2017

my everyday style: 10 things making me happy right now!

November!  This is going to be such an exciting and fun month here on the blog... I'm so excited to get this month underway!  Today in honor of a fresh month and a clean slate on the calendar I am listing 10 things that are making me happy right now...

1) It's faux fur season! Today I threw this little faux fur scarf over a cardigan and voila! It's adds a wintry and festive vibe instantly. This scarf is old, but here are three similar options: one, two, three.
2) Holiday planning. I've got some super fun holiday posts in the works for the blog that I can't wait to share and I've already squirreled away some pretty sweet Christmas gifts for my kiddos too. I just love this time of year!
3) Disney! Our family heads down to Disney every year over the Thanksgiving break. I'm a HUGE Disney fan and the 4 of us look forward to this trip like nothing else. I'm coming for ya Mickey!
4) Good books. I've read some amazing books lately and there is just something about reading in the fall.  It's so cozy by the fire or bundled up in bed.
5) Thanksgiving is coming! Isn't this holiday the best? No gifts, no fuss... just a big huge meal, an excuse to eat more mashed potatoes and rolls than is necessary and family. Oh and lots of online shopping in my pjs that night.
6) My electric blanket. Last year my husband brought an electric blanket home on a particularly cold night. Now I love snuggling up with it whenever I can (usually when I sit at my computer and work). I'm ALWAYS cold.
7) Warm socks. Every year I stock up on these socks for me and my husband. Just recently our kids started stealing them they love them so much.
8) Halloween candy. I'm totally raiding my kids Halloween candy while they are at school this week. My favorite are the little Twizzler packs, but why do they taste nothing like regular Twizzlers?
9) Snuggling up in my favorite pj pants. They are so soft and under $20! Have you tried them yet?
10) Wicked! I have never seen Wicked, but it's in town right now and I get to see it tonight with my daughter and some friends. I'm so excited!

What's making you happy these days?









Outfit Details:
Similar faux fur scarves: onetwothree
Boots - on sale!



 

site design by kiki co.