Friday, November 3, 2017

my everyday style: bundle up season!

Whew friends! We made it to Friday. I am not going to lie, this week was a TOUGH one.  Halloween is fun, but soooo exhausting. Add a sick (puking, no less!) kid on top of that a super busy work schedule and today is my son's birthday and this mama is DONE.  Am I the only mom that thinks kids' birthdays are so exhausting? I mean, they are so fun and special and I love having a day just for them. But it's a ton of work too!  I'm not even doing a party this year! Just the organizing, planning and wrapping of the gifts and then planning a special family dinner. It's A LOT. In related news... somehow I am now officially the mother to a TEENAGER. Gasp! Yep, my oldest turns 13 today. I mean, I feel like I was just turning 13 last year. Where does the time go? Although when I turned 13 all I wanted was Swatch phone for my room (who remembers those!?!?). Kids taste is a littttttle different these days.

I keeping it pretty darn casual on the regular around here. An easy striped top, a cute and cozy puffer coat and some all weather boots (um, it totally snowed here the other day - yikes!) and I am set to tackle the toughest  that the week throws my way!  This puffer has been a real find for winter! At under $40 it's super warm (hello fleece lining!) and I love this dusty pink color.  It's also available in a few other colors as well. And I can't say no to a warm pom pom hat this time of year. Perfect for covering up bed head... or protecting a blowout from the snow and rain while you dash around to errands.  At under $40 - both the coat (available in 5 colors!) AND the pom pom hat would be adorable Christmas gifts for nieces, cousins, daughters or friends. Gift guides will start hitting the blog next week... but those are some sneak-peek gift picks before then!











Outfit Details
Similar Striped Top (mine is sold out)
Boots (similar or similar)



 

site design by kiki co.