Wednesday, November 1, 2017

the November monthly edit!

When November hits it feels like fall is officially over, which is kind of sad.  In it's place though we have the holiday season and that is definitely something to get excited about.  For this month's edit I am craving bows, tassels, faux fur and indulgent sweaters. But in a very understated way. I'm ready to tackle my holiday to-dos (that are sadly already sprouting up) in style and comfort this month - all while trying to stay warm.  Because believe it or not we saw our first snow flakes here in my neighborhood yesterday.

These are the pieces that are inspiring me this month... I hope a few inspire you as well!



black bow mules, I'm in love with anything with a bow lately (must be those holidays on my mind!)... aren't these gorgeous?
faux fur vest, When the weather turns cold I automatically crave cozy faux fur like clockwork.  Not only is this vest festive and fun, it would be super warm to wear over a sweater and jeans for super chilly days.
oversized sweater, This warm sweater seems to be calling my name. That's a thing right!?!? I mean, is it calling your name too?
ruffled top, Simply dressy tops like this one are perfect for everyday wear or for dressing up a bit for a holiday party. 
bow dress, I think this simple black dress with the bow detail is going to be my go-to holiday party dress.  Plus, it's a great price for a dress at under $150!
tassel lariat necklace, This necklace is the perfect piece for pairing with winter blouses and sweaters. I just received it in my most recent Rocks Box and can't wait to wear it!
wrap coat, How warm and cozy does this coat look? This is for sure on my wishlist right now and it's also available in a few other colors!




 

site design by kiki co.