Tuesday, March 28, 2017

on my radar... march 2017!

Each month I love to round up the things that have caught my eye lately... it's one of my favorite posts to write!  Somehow I almost forgot to pull together this little list this month. Oops! Better late than never.  This month I have featured a few items I bought this month that are already on heavy rotation AND a few others that are hanging out on my wishlist...


top row, from left: 
tassel statement necklace... I am loving the nautical but feminine feel of this necklace. It would be darling with a spring sweater or just a classic white tee.
boyfriend jeans... I know already I am going to be living in these jeans all spring.  I sorely needed a new pair of boyfriend jeans and I love the raw hem and distressing on these.  FYI, I went down a size as I found they ran quite big.
white tote... I've had a white purse on my spring wish list and I loved both the size and price (quite decent for a "designer" bag) of this one.  It's big enough for purse stuff and a book (always my point of reference for bags!) and I love it's bright ORANGE lining!  It's perfect for spring!
black dress... I love the idea of a simple black t-shirt dress for spring and summer.  You can dress it up or down or throw a denim jacket or army jacket over it SO easy. This one has a nice thick fabric to keep it flattering and a super nice price tag!

bottom row, from left: 
pom pom hem tank... No explanation needed.  I mean, really!?!? So cute.
kendra scott choker... I was so-so on the choker trend until I saw this one. I'm sold now. Right?
bow sandals... I have almost this EXACT pair from a previous season J.Crew. I was pretty happy to see this almost exact replica, because they are just so darn cute!
lace up tee... This is another piece I recently snagged for spring/summer and I LOVE it. It's the perfect fabric, the perfect sleeve length, the perfect everything.  It also comes in navy!

Shop the pieces below...




 

site design by kiki co.