Monday, March 27, 2017

my everyday style: open to spring!

One unexpected trend that I have loved in the past year or so is open-back tops.  Even more surprising is that it's a fairly mom-friendly trend.  My trick!?!? Go with your higher-waisted jeans to give you a little extra coverage on your backside.  This sweater is PERFECT for the transition to spring... It's spring in the back. Winter in the front.  I've also worn it with a leather jacket or under a military inspired jacket.  It's not too thick to layer with at all. There is something to be said for a top that versatile. Wouldn't you say? Also, this sweater is on SALE!! GO!  Hurry before sizes sell out...
Plus the cross on this one is low enough on the back that there is no chance of a bra strap peeking out.

I also love THIS TOP that is also open back - I own TWO of them I love them so much!  It's another one that you would think would be hard to wear and then you try it on and it's pure magic.  Have you tried this trend? Would you? I would love to know!











Outfit Details:
Sweater - on sale!
Similar Jeans (mine are old)
Similar or Similar Boots



 

site design by kiki co.