Wednesday, March 29, 2017

my everyday style: that spring feeling!

You know those first couple warm and spring-ish days when the sun is shining and the birds are chirping and you get that little butterfly feeling in your stomach because spring is just PERFECT like that? This outfit is the clothing version of that feeling. It was a little sunny and warm when I pulled this look together and it gave me that same feeling. It's the moment you realize winter is FINALLY behind us and that means not only spring but summer and SO many other amazing things are right around the corner.  It's almost impossible to put into words, but that feeling, man, it's the best.

I've talked about this on Instagram quite a bit, but I don't know if we've discussed it here, but I have had the hardest time trying to jump on the off-the-shoulder trend lately.  Every top I try on is just wrong. Or uncomfortable. Or I can't move my arms. I just LOVE how it looks on other girls but it just doesn't seem to work for me.  Until NOW.  Until THIS top.  It's perfect. It's kind of half off the shoulders so you can still move your arms and I find it SUPER easy to wear. The best part? It's only $20 - I'm thinking about snagging a few more colors to be honest!  Paired with a bandana scarf (similar), skinny jeans and loafers the whole look felt super oh la la!









Outfit Details:





 

site design by kiki co.