Thursday, September 22, 2016

my everyday style: just buy the boots already with Nordstrom!

Boot season is my jam... ankle boots, riding boots and now over-knee-boots.  I'm love 'em all.  I'll wear them all.  I want them all. I was riding the fence on the over-the-knee boots for a while.  But when I tried these boots on last season I knew I wanted/coveted/had-to-have them... but I passed.  Then I couldn't stop thinking about these darn boots - so when I started my fall shopping I knew it was time to press play on these babies.

Of course when I went to buy a pair of over the knee boots I knew to go straight to Nordstrom's shoe department.  They ALWAYS have what I am looking for and at all styles and price points. I went for a flat pair of over the knee boots at a mid-range price.  But I love the high heeled version too (it's just not practical for me) and if you want something a little less expensive or more along the lines of a splurge - they've got that too! Whatever your boot dreams are... Nordie's has you covered.

I basically plan on wearing these with skinny jeans and sweaters ALL winter long.  Since I'm a little early on the over-the-knee-boot-season... I went with white jeans and a short sleeve poncho (which is so sadly sold out, I've linked to similar ones below and hopefully they restock!) for this look.  These babies are going to be great with leggings or if you are a dress person - with dresses too - all fall and winter.  Plus, this pair happens to be water-proof suede - PERFECT for Michigan winters.





(Photos by Jennifer Ketchum)

Outfit Details:

This post was created in collaboration with Nordstrom.  All opinions are my own.
Thank you for supporting the brands that support this blog!






 

site design by kiki co.