Sunday, August 7, 2016

final day of the #nsale!

The Nordstrom Anniversary sale ends TODAY! All the amazing NEW fall merchandise that is marked waayyy down today will see a spike in prices TOMORROW.  So now is the time to stock up on jeans, bags, shoes, sweaters, outerwear and more for fall while these low prices are around.

You can see all my posts relating to the Nordstrom sale here... I've got outfit posts, classic wardrobe staples, the pieces I chose for my wardrobe, my kids top picks and more.  So check those posts out too!

But I thought I would round up one more set of sale pieces just in case you still have some shopping to do.  I've hit the sale pretty hard this year - hello, fall shopping is in the bag! - but I may still grab a few more deals today yet.  The prices are too good to handle!

sunglasses - also in black!,  white dolman sleeved sweaterblack & white printed shift dressCuffed ankle jeansriding boots - just restocked in black & brown!, lace up flats - lots of colors available!, burgundy cross-body bag - under $200, draped utility jacketstriped sweaterblack drape collar coatbrown carryall satchel - under $200!sleeveless turtleneck sweater - also in black!high waisted flare jeanspointy pump - lots of colors available!brown ankle bootsgrey jogger lounge pant - three colors!cream tote bag - also in black!

Scroll left to right below to view/shop items!






 

site design by kiki co.