Monday, August 22, 2016

my everyday style: white lace top!

What's better than a flowy lace top for the twilight of summer?

When I saw this top it was love at first sight!  It's the perfect late summer piece to wear with jeans or shorts.  Here I paired it with jeans (ugh, I'm SO over shorts for the summer) and wedges.  But it's already popped up on Instagram a few times in other iterations if you want to see other ways I've styled it. 

Can you believe summer is wrapping up already!? It seems so unbelievable.  I haven't had near enough time at the pool or beach with all the madness with us moving.  We've got two weeks left to really live it up! 







(photos by Jennifer Ketchum)

Outfit Details:
Top, Anthropologie
Jeans, Citizens of Humanity (my all time favorite jeans!)
Bag, J.Crew (no longer available, but similar or similar)
Wedges, J.Crew - on sale! (FYI, I found they ran big so size down)
Sunglasses, Tory Burch 
Bracelet, House of Harlow via Rocksbox (get your first month free with code: JILLBFF4 ) - similar
iPhone case, J.Crew (old, but similar)






 

site design by kiki co.