Friday, October 16, 2015

my everyday style: classic fall!

What season is better than fall?!?! I mean really. For me, nothing beats it… I drive around my neighborhood absolutely giddy at the leaves on the ground or fluttering to the ground. There is nothing as beautiful as Michigan in the fall. The air is crisp but sweet and all of nature is showing off.  This past weekend we were in St. Louis and the weather was gorgeous - 70s and 80s with full sun.  But when we came home Sunday night I was almost sad that I had missed three full days of fall in Michigan.  It's like I can't stand missing one sweet moment.  It's so, so good.   This fall seems to be an especially nice one… most of the leaves are still on the tress and the weather is quite warm - but still cool enough for a sweater or an extra layer or pair of boots.

This outfit is classic fall to me… simple and casual layers with a great pair of jeans and boots.  I love that we can wear our cool weather clothes… but without the side of frost bite and snow (it's coming though!).





(photos by Jennifer Ketchum)

Details:
Sunglasses, Warby Parker
Grey Top, Banana Republic
Vest, Old Navy (old but similar or similar or similar less expensive)
Jeans, J.Crew Factory
Boots, Sam Edelman (old but similar or similar or similar or similar)
Necklace, J.Crew (similar or similar)
Bag, J.Crew (similar or similar)


Or shop the pieces here...



 

site design by kiki co.