Thursday, October 15, 2015

it's sweater season… (cue the squeals of excitement!)

I've got great news! It's sweater season, gals!!!  At least here in Michigan… I know some of you southern ladies are still sweating it out… but it's on it's way, promise!  With temps in the 50s and 60s I have been elated to slowly start pulling out previous season's sweaters and then decide what gaps exist in my wardrobe for the fall and winter.  There is nothing like investing in some new cozy sweaters for fall.

One of my favorite fall outfit combos is a sweater + jeans + boots.  It's easy and warm and stylish when done right!

Here are a few of my current favorite sweaters for this season… There is a little bit of everything here and at every price point. I hope you have a blast shopping for new fall sweaters this year!


one (SO SO classic!), two, three, four
five, six (looks SO cozy!), seven, eight
nine, ten, eleven, twelve (love the jewels on these!)
thirteen, fourteen, fifteen (love the buttons on this!), sixteen

Or shop the pieces below...



 

site design by kiki co.