Tuesday, March 12, 2013

TOP TEN for Spring: Stripes!

Ahhh.... our favorite trend of all: stripes. And while it seems that this "trend" or "staple" (however you prefer to reference it) is season-less, I didn't feel like I could do a spring round up with out including it.  Stripes are everywhere... here I pulled together all sorts of stripes that are perfect for anyone no matter their style or budget.

The perfect dress to layer over or wear on it's own... a pastel striped top and a simple pair of kickin' around shoes are just a few of my top picks.  This trend really is so easy to wear and adds interest interest and a modern look to any outfit.  You just can't go wrong with stripes!
(above: dress, striped tee, belt, scarf, purse - LOVE!, shoes)


(get the look above: belt, jeansstriped teeshoes, necklace, bag)


I know I am kind of leisurely rolling through these ten... that is about the pace my life can go right now! 
Here is a reminder on what we have covered so far:




 

site design by kiki co.