Monday, March 4, 2013

spring TOP TEN: florals!

Today I'm kicking off the TOP TEN countdown for spring... each season I pull together the highlights of the seasons trends with affordability and ease of wear in mind.  What good is a trend if it's hard to wear? Here I show you the top wearable trends for regular gals like us and how to style these trends.  It's your absolute spring style resource!

Florals are fun and fresh and they instantly make any wardrobe ready for spring!  You can effortlessly incorporate these flirty floral pieces into your existing wardrobe by pairing them with classic staples that you already own.  Here I show you how!



(get the look above: boyfriend jeans, bracelet, topscarf, loafers, bag)

Check back throughout this week and next  as I continue to countdown the TOP TEN for spring... what do you think of the floral trend? Are you hoping on with this fun trend this spring?



 

site design by kiki co.