Wednesday, November 14, 2012

two looks: a bright pink vest!

The past couple days I have been hanging out with my pal Linda (check out Instagram for all our adventures, user: JillGG!) and totally loving the pink quilted puffer vest she has.  Seriously, it's SO adorable and seems to go with everything (even though it's bright pink)!

Here I styled the vest in two fun looks... one totally dressed up (perfect for a holiday gathering!) and one dressed down (perfect for holiday shopping).  Which one is more "you"?  And are you with me... this vest is a total must-have! Right?

1 comment:

Cheese, twine, and wine said...

I agree! I think the pink can be more versatile than we give it credit for. I'm also loving the "candied cherry" color of it. Hmm...which one to choose??


site design by kelly christine studio