Wednesday, February 11, 2009

February Finds... 11!

Today's installment is a blog and a site and a product... all rolled into one!

I've been enjoying reading the blog Make Under My Life and I like the concept behind it - "designing a life of intention." Which sounds easy enough, but in our society can be difficult. It is nice to know that others strive for such great personal goals. I know I do, but easily fall short. For some reason, in reading her blog, I never noticed on the sidebar that she also has a jewelry business, Jess LC! And she makes beautiful jewelry... so chic!

I especially like her SOC CHIC line, jewelry with a cause (and if you know me I love a cause!) This is my favorite piece from the line... sweet and funky for Valentines Day!


So be sure to stop by her blog and her shop to check out her other amazing jewelry and to say "hi"!

 

site design by kiki co.