Wednesday, November 9, 2022

amazon finds: November!

I've got a GOOD round up of Amazon finds for you this month. I'm pretty picky about Amazon finds and while I think there are tons of amazing pieces to discover there, not all of them are for me or make sense for my closet. I'm looking for those true gems that really stand out as highly quality pieces for really great prices. So while my Amazon round up posts are usually just a few new pieces each month, they are the ones I truly LOVE and endorse and would highly recommend to a friend (you!). You can see last month's Amazon round up here and all the Amazon archives here (including this very popular post on Apple Watch bands that I own and love from Amazon).

Let's take a look at this month's finds!


1. Sunglasses - I own and love these in tortoise already. Well, I did and they got stepped on (my fault!) and when I went to reorder them in tortoise I added this beige-y colored pair too. They are SO chic and look designer-y without the price tag. I own them in two colors now and highly recommend! Plus, if you step on them... you won't have to worry since they aren't actually designer ;)
2. Coin necklace - I love a coin necklace and lately I've noticed styles with an oversized coin on celebs and at high end retailers. I hadn't seen one under $250 until I found this gorgeous option. It's under $20 and I've worn it a ton lately. You can wear it on it's own or layer it too!
3. Cotton sweater - This 100% cotton boxy sweater is a great medium weight sweater perfect for everyday wear. It looks like a much more expensive brand (very similar to an Everlane option) and feels more expensive than it's under $40 price tag. Plus, it's available in TONS of colors. I went up a size to medium for a more oversized fit.
4. Nylon cosmetic pouches - my makeup bags needed a serious overhaul and since they get so beat up (anyone else have the same?) I wanted something inexpensive but that still looked nice. I'm SUPER impressed with the quality on these and I love the gold zipper. Inside there are lots of pockets. I got the size medium and large. I highly recommend!

October bestsellers:
Last month YOUR favorite Amazon finds were...
- these tanks, great for layering, true to size
- the best white tee, under $20, I went up a size, they run small
- another 100% cotton sweater, it's so pretty, I went up a size
- maybe my best Amazon find of all time? This sweater. Trust me. It's FAB, I went up a size.
- these mules! So cute! I wear mine a lot.



 

site design by kiki co.