Friday, November 11, 2022

new arrivals I'm loving!

 With winter and the holidays setting in I'm noticing I'm drawn to more dark and moody colors like dark greens, navy and black. They are such classic colors, so you really can't go wrong, and today I'm rounding up some gorgeous moody hues that are new for the season. From velvet blazers (swoon!) to gorgeous holiday-party-ready dresses and cozy warm pieces there are some real gems here. I don't know about you, but I'm really starting to get in the mood for the holidays!

black turtleneck with jewel buttons, striped tee with feathers, lace dress, green coat, plaid pajama set, trouser jeans, black velvet blazer, bell sleeve dress, peep hole toes, plaid scarf, cable knit sweater, faux leather pants, black loafers, sherpa crossbody bag, candle, cream oversized scarf


 

site design by kiki co.