Thursday, January 7, 2021

Apple Watch bands from Amazon!

 I always get questions about my Apple Watch band which is a gem of a deal that I found on Amazon almost two years ago... I realized it was looking a little rough recently and reordered a few more to try. I was so excited to see all the super fun styles and really great prices. All the bands here are under $21 and if you've never swapped out an Apple Watch band before, it's really easy to do! I usually wear the same one all the time, but now that I've found these fun options I may keep a few on hand to swap out with outfits or as my mood suits. 

For reference I have the Apple Watch Series 4, size 40mm in rose gold. I just LOVE my Apple Watch and wear it everyday. I started with the original when it first launched and wore that to death and got the Series 4 in 2019. I love it for tracking my fitness and steps, getting alerts without having to look at my phone and Siri for texting. I would say my number one selling point for the Apple Watch is getting notifications without having to pick up or look at my phone. I (like probably everyone else) is trying to limit my screen time and I love that the Apple Watch lets me know if I have a text and I can respond without then "accidentally" opening Instagram or FB and mindlessly scrolling for 15 minutes. I have ONLY the notifications I want going to the watch to limit the interruptions. It's a peace of mind for me to know I can get a text from my kids without always having my phone right by me. And yes, Minnie Mouse is my watch screen... she even giggles and says Good Morning or Good Afternoon and tells you the time. It's the best.  Let's take a look at the watch bands...

This light brown leather band is gorgeous. Real leather and super classic. This one is available in tons of colors and it's a great classic watch strap. The leather is a little stiff, but I'm optimistic it will break in just fine.


You guys. I am dying at how beautiful this is. I mean, it's truly a STEAL. The rose gold metal is beautiful and it's very heavy weight. It's so good I ordered one for my husband too in a darker color. I mean, this may be the Amazon steal of the year! It comes with a kit to adjust the size of the band and my husband had no problem using the kit to adjust it for me in just a few minutes.


I wasn't fully paying attention and thought this was leather when I ordered it. In reality it's silicone, but if you want something more durable than leather (if you swim or shower in your watch - some models are waterproof) this gives the LOOK of leather but it's not. Also the hardware is GORGEOUS on this one. I will send it back because I thought it was leather, but I still recommend it!


This another real gem. So pretty in person and I love the tortoise pattern. It's very classy and chic. This one also came with a kit to adjust the size and my husband found it easy to size it for me.

brown leather watch band (above)

I've had this for almost two years and seeing as I've worn it everyday and it was only $12, I think I really got my money's worth! It is real leather and has held up really well, although it's starting to show it's wear I would still recommend it! It's available in tons of colors!

double wrap leather watch band

This double wrap leather band is something more unique and looks a little more upscale while still being super affordable. 






 

site design by kiki co.