Monday, November 7, 2022

what to wear: Thanksgiving!

I just LOVE Thanksgiving and I am already dreaming of mashed potatoes and pies and turkey and all the fixings! Today I am rounding up four gorgeous outfits for the big feast... and the football. There are some great layers and scarves and plenty of plaid for that cozy fall feel that Thanksgiving evokes. From family gatherings big or small or friends-giving I hope that you celebrate with those you love most!

(above) This sweater dress with tall boots is classic and very of the moment at the same time. I just adore it with a pop of navy and plaid. 




(above) A classic blazer and navy sweater is the perfect pulled together but relaxed look for family gatherings and watching football. 


(above) This oversized sweater and black jeans is such an easy look to pull together and so chic to wear. I love it with a plaid layer on top.


(above) Simple jeans and a t-shirt is elevated with a sweater tee and loafers for a casual but pulled together look for enjoying a big meal and lots of pie for dessert!




 

site design by kiki co.