Monday, September 12, 2022

style x3: loafer looks for fall!

I've always loved a great pair of loafers... in the 90s and especially now that they are back. I am getting to revisit styles that I couldn't really afford in high school but swooned over in the fashion magazines. A full circle fashion moment, if you will. Today I am styling loafers up in to a three looks for fall. A few of these pairs of loafers are pairs I own and love so I have already vetted them for you. Loafers are a trend I am really loving for fall because they are just so easy to wear. I very much gravitate to the easy to wear trends and this is one of them! I hope you enjoy this inspiration.

(above) Blazers and loafers are an endlessly classic combo and they are also VERY of the moment right now with a lugsole loafer and slightly oversized blazer. I own and love this pair of loafers (they run a bit big, I went down a half size) and they are very comfortable. 

(above) Simple suede loafers work really well with feminine details for fall this season. This ruffle sweater paired with loafers is the perfect combo for early fall.

(above) The French Girl chic look is having a moment with stripes and loafers for fall, this combo is so easy to pull off for fall so bookmark this look! 



 

site design by kiki co.