Wednesday, September 14, 2022

fall must-haves!

 The fall shopping season is one of my favorites and it's probably one of the seasons that involves the most investment on my part. Sure I love the beautiful knits and latest denim trends, but I also like to thoughtfully invest in my wardrobe this time of year for practical reasons too. Colder, wetter and darker days demand high quality sweaters, shoes and coats and jackets unlike spring and summer where dressing is for fun and for staying cool. I prefer my fall (and winter) purchases to be much more thoughtful and planned out. Jeans I will wear again and again, sweaters to keep me warm on cool or cold days, shoes that will offer comfort and style for a busier season, etc. 

Today I have pulled together a HUGE shopping guide for the cooler weather season. Each piece is VERY thoughtfully chosen to be beautiful and versatile for the change in seasons that September and October bring us. There are SO many new arrivals from my favorite retailers this season that narrowing down each category to only 9 top picks was actually tricky (and if you want even MORE in each category, be sure to check out my LTK page where each round up has a few more supplemental options) and a lot of thought went into each category. There is a combination of items that I own and love here alongside items on my own seasonal wishlist included alike. 

While I would (and I am sure you would as well) love to snap my fingers and have ALL of these items just magically appear in my closet, investing in just a few items can help make yours (and my) fall wardrobe feel fresh and new too. And I hope that is what this post helps you do, I've narrowed down what I think is the best of the best and you can hopefully save loads of time and energy by not having to 'shop around' to freshen up your fall wardrobe. 


Shop above here:





Shop above here:





Shop above here:





Shop above here:





Shop above here:





Shop above here:






 

site design by kiki co.