Monday, August 8, 2022

new arrivals I'm loving...

It's new arrival SEASON! All my favorite retailers are launching new arrivals left and right for fall and it's so much fun window shopping and bringing you my favorites here on the blog. I'm so excited for fall and fall weather. It's been an awesome summer and we have had such beautiful summer weather but a little chill in the air kind of sounds nice right about now... you know? Plus, shopping for fall is one of my favorite seasons to shop for with so many gorgeous sweaters and textures like denim and suede and knits.  Let's take a look at some new styles that just arrived that I am loving...

block heel fisherman style sandals - my 90s self would have swooned for these and my current self wants to splurge on them for my younger self. You get my drift!?!?
cropped field jacket - I just love a field jacket for all seasons and this cropped version is a fun take on a classic. 
chambray shirt dress - such a classic and so easy to wear. Wear it with sandals, flats, sneakers, for date night or for everyday!
wide leg jeans - the wide leg jean trend is BACK and it's taking me a bit to warm to the trend but I can hardly resist with this cute pair!
lug sole loafers - this is another trend my high school/college self would have LOVED. And I love it now too! I'm excited to share this trend!
bobble sleeve sweater - fall is all about gorgeous textures for me and this sweater definitely caught my eye. It's just beautiful and a perfect piece to transition to fall.
striped tee - I never met a stripe I didn't love and this one is the *perfect* fall hue.
bucket bag tote - I have an ever growing handbag wishlist and this one just went to the top! It's gorgeous!
brown tank dress - In a fall mood but the weather isn't cooperating? This dress is perfect for warm fall days and you can pair with a denim jacket or cardigan when the temps cool.
floral wrap top - Give me all the florals for fall, okay? This one is gorgeous and would be perfect with high waisted jeans.
ribbed funnel neck sweater - Sweaters are my love language... this one is calling my name.
sunglasses - cute and classic!





 

site design by kiki co.