Friday, April 29, 2022

loving lately, April

News flash! It's almost MAY... like what!?!? This month has been so fast and furious, I hardly know where it's gone. Today I'm rounding up some of my favorite purchases from April in a new-ish series that's called Loving Lately. You can see past round ups here. This month was all about shopping for spring and summer staples - even though the weather is just NOT cooperating. To say my closet is ready for warmer weather is quite the understatement... let's take a look at my favorites this month. 



white gauzey short sleeve top, this top is so soft and lightweight it's the perfect piece for warm sunny days, I'm going to be wearing this A LOT once the weather warms. True to size.

olive flutter sleeve gauze top, I'm obsessed with this fabric and the flutter sleeves are just gorgeous. Plus, this is super budget friendly! True to size.

pale green tank, easy tanks like this are a staple I my spring and summer wardrobe. This one works great under jackets or on it's own and this pale green color is SO pretty. True to size.

distressed hem jeans, obsessed. That's all. I just adore these jeans. They are super flattering and the distressed hem is a fun touch. They don't have stretch but form to your body as you wear them. I went up a size.

beaded necklace, beaded necklaces are my summer obsession. They are fun on their own or layered with other necklaces and they add a fun pop of color to any look. 

brown sandals, simple and classic. I love this pair! True to size.

black flutter sleeve dress, the perfect everyday dress at a crazy low price. I will wear this tons this summer. This runs big, I went down a size.

white/gold golden goose sneakers, I splurged on a new pair of Golden's and I'm in love. I went for a super simple white pair with light gold accents. It's my first plain white pair and they are perfect for warmer months with shorts, jeans or casual dresses. (I can't find my exact pair online, this pair is very similar)

enbliss bra, this came under amazing recommendations from many of you as a super comfortable bra with light padding that ALSO has a deep v-neck for spring. I LOVE this bra!



 

site design by kiki co.