Monday, May 2, 2022

styled x3: sweater tank

I love finding super versatile pieces for my closet that I know I will wear multiple ways for several seasons... this sweater tank is one of those! It works now with jeans or skirts and later this summer with skirts and shorts. And you could even wear it this fall with a blazer or lightweight jacket. 

Today I pulled together 3 looks for inspiration on how to style it through the warmer months... I hope you love these looks!

(above) For warm spring or summer days with denim shorts and Birkenstocks this tank is perfect for everyday mom on the go or a busy weekend look.




(above) I love a white on white look for warmer days and this sweater tank works great with jeans for spring.

(above) To dress it up a bit try pairing this maxi skirt with the sweater tank, perfect for casual parties, date night, or just everyday! 





 

site design by kiki co.