Thursday, September 30, 2021

Old Navy try on session!

Today I have some fun finds for fall from Old Navy... I love sweaters for fall and tend to gravitate straight towards them once September hits. But Old Navy has tons of great fall pieces right now that aren't sweaters... blouses, dresses and fun tops that I think you all will love. I've always loved Old Navy and this fall their selection is very fun! Let's take a look at a few of the pieces I found...


rust mockneck sweatshirt (above & below)
Sizing: True to size, I went up a size to medium for a more oversized fit.
Thoughts: I "needed" a few new sweatshirts for fall since many of my were from 2020 (the year that shall not be named) and quite frankly I'm ready to ditch those and put a few new ones in the rotation. I love the color on this one, so on trend! And the mock neck and pocket detail are great. Old Navy does sweatshirts really well and this one is perfect for wearing with joggers for an athleisure look. It would be cute with jeans too! 
Shown with: joggers (I went down a size), similar sneakers



 long sleeve t-shirt dress (above & below)
Sizing: I went down a size to XS.
Thoughts: I'm not much of a "fall dress" person. I tend to wear dresses more in spring and summer. This fall dresses seem to be really 'hot' and on trend. This t-shirt dress is perfect for warm fall days and I love this mauve/brown color. I really love it with a denim jacket for a bit more shape to the look.



Sizing: Runs true to size, I am in my usual size small.
Thoughts: This top is SO cute for fall. I love the button detail and puff sleeves. If you are looking for a blouse for zoom calls or for the office this is it! If you are looking for a fall-ish top for when the weather is warm, this is it! It's so versatile!



rust brown blouse (above & below)
Sizing: Runs a little big. I went with my usual size small but you could size down if between sizes.
Thoughts: This is my favorite piece in the bunch! It's GORGEOUS in person and so pretty for fall. Talk about fall feels and fall vibes. I adore it! This is another piece that could work for zoom calls or the office, but works just as well with jeans for everyday wear too.
Shown with: jeans, clogs



black dress (above)
Sizing: True to size, I am in my usual size small.
Thoughts: If you are looking for a 'dressier' dress than the one above for fall, maybe for the office or if you are a teacher, this one is SO cute! It's has a tiny puff sleeve, an empire waist and pockets! All in a cozy t-shirt material that is the perfect weight to still make it very flattering.
Shown with: mules





 

site design by kiki co.