Monday, September 27, 2021

Style Q & A!

 Last week I did a call out on Instagram Stories to ask what you wanted help shopping for this season. I answered the questions in Stories that were most common and I thought it would be fun to share them here as well. You all had lots of questions but the most popular questions were about fall shoes, handbags, what to wear to a fall wedding and cardigans I'm loving right now. I've got lots of shopping links for each question below...

Question: What should I wear to a fall wedding?

Answer: This was a super popular question and I have a special place in my heart for fall weddings since my own anniversary is in just a few weeks. Fall weddings tend to be a little more casual and often include an outdoor element. I kept that in mind when choosing dresses for a fall wedding here. I also included a few dressier options as well - and keep in mind it's also fundraiser season, so many of these would be great for fall fundraiser events too!

(above) 

~~~

Question: I'm looking for a new fall handbag under $300, suggestions?

Answer: Fall is my favorite time to invest in a new handbag. The rich browns and tans are so beautiful this time of year and the selection is great since fall is really big for handbags. Here I chose 9 gorgeous options to choose from whether you like a larger tote, a smaller crossbody or somethings right in the middle. I personally love all of these!

(above)


~~~

Question: What are your favorite cardigans this fall? 

Answer: I love a cardigan for fall because it's so versatile to whatever the temps are for the day. You can layer tees and tanks underneath for warm afternoons and a cardigan is always perfect for chilly evenings or over air-conditioned spaces. These are some of my favorites this fall...

(above)


~~~

Question: Shoes! Shoes! Shoes!

Answer: I had so many questions about fall shoes from boots to flats, to comfort shoes and even sneakers (which I will have to get back to another time). I rounded up the shoes I'm loving most this fall, some of these I own and love and others are on my wishlist. The trends for fall shoes this year are a little outside my comfort zone with a lot of chunky soles and lug boots. I'm going for more feminine and timeless options this fall like flats, mules, loafers and clogs!

(above)
middle row, from left: black ballet flats, fur lined mules, clogs
bottom row, from left: black flats, ankle boots, suede loafers


~~~

Stay tuned to my instagram (@jillgg) for more STYLE Q&A this season! I'll do another call for questions again soon!

 

site design by kiki co.