Thursday, August 19, 2021

H & M finds for fall!

 Today I've got some H&M finds for you... there are some GORGEOUS pieces here unfortunately I got the sizing wrong on a few of them. But let my mistakes be your guide, I'll be sure to note sizing and why they didn't fit so if you decide to order any of these items you can get it right the first time. H&M is always a little bit tricky for ordering. Some pieces have good information on fit and some just don't so when I order it's always a little bit of a shot in the dark. I will say that I much prefer ordering online versus shopping in person at H&M. Our local H&M doesn't usually have tons of stock, so I find the online store to be easier to navigate and find items I really like. 

Let's take a look at the pieces I found...


Sizing: I went down a size to XS since it looked on the big side online. Unfortunately this top is still way too big. It looks okay in the photo because I kind of rigged it that way ;) but for everyday wear the v-neck would be way to low for me personally.
Thoughts: Minus this top not fitting, it's actually VERY pretty in real life. The fabric is silky and drapey and it's a gorgeous summer to fall piece for school meetings, the office or date night.
Shown with: jeans, loafers, necklace set

Sizing: This is size small, it runs big and this one is a bit too big for me. I recommend sizing down one size.
Thoughts: Another piece that I am SUPER bummed I got the sizing wrong on. This sweater is gorgeous in person. It's a thin and drapey ribbed knit that is super soft and luxurious feeling. I love the v-neck and side slit. You can see I have the sleeves rolled here because it's too big (so sad). But I highly recommend this piece, just size down.
Shown with: jeansloafersnecklace set


Sizing: I went with my usual size small for this piece. It's slightly oversized, but just right in my opinion. If you are between sizes you could size down, but I say true to size.
Thoughts: I absolutely adore this sweater. It popped up in my "how to style clogs" post and you all loved it too! I absolutely can not wait for a cool day to break out this beauty! 
Shown with: jeansloafersnecklace set


(above) cardigan
Sizing: I went down a size to XS on this cardigan and I'm glad I did, it fits perfectly. I suggest going down one size. 
Thoughts: This is a pitch perfect fall staple. The perfect weight to wear for early fall with tees and tanks or with warmer layers later this fall. The color is gorgeous too. This works well with jeans but would be perfect in an athleisure look with joggers or leggings. Also the price is AMAZING on this one!
Shown with: jeansloafersnecklace set



 

site design by kiki co.