Tuesday, August 24, 2021

summer to fall Everlane favorites!

 You all know my love for Everlane runs deep. The Everlane items are the items that last the longest in my closet for sure. Their simple and classic pieces never seem to go out of style and the high quality makes them easy to wear again and again for years. I recently got a few new Everlane pieces for the summer to fall transition that I am really loving and already wearing a ton. I'm excited to show those to you today along with a MAJOR favorite from last spring that I can't wait to wear again this fall. 


organic cotton v-neck (above & below)
Sizing: True to size, I am in my usual size small. Slightly cropped.
Thoughts: Everlane is know for making the most *perfect* t-shirts. I don't know how they do it! This organic cotton v-neck is a great summer to fall piece. Fresh for now and works great with layers for later. What I love about this tee is it's perfectly soft and not see through and not too dramatic of a v-neck. I also appreciate the longer sleeve since this late in the summer I'm kind of over showing a bunch of skin (is that a thing? I think it is.)
Shown with: chore jacket (in Walnut), shorts, necklace & necklace set



blue relaxed Oxford (above & below)
Sizing: True to size. I went up to a size 4 for extra room. (note: size 2 fits like a small, this would be between a small and a medium)
Thoughts: I love this classic look. Simple and pulled together with minimal effort - so easy! This top works for casual around the house with white or blue jeans or dressed up a bit with black jeans (see down further). It's so so versatile. It would also be great for zoom meetings since it's super soft and comfortable but looks very pulled together. 
Shown with: jeans, sandalsnecklace & necklace set



Sizing: Runs small. I go with my bigger size with Everlane jeans always, this one I could've even gone up a size. They have a lot of stretch but run small.
Thoughts: I am still on the skinny jean train and not quitting any time soon. Especially a pair this flattering and soft. I love the high rise and medium blue color of these - a true closet staple. 



blue relaxed Oxford (above & below)
Here is another look at this Oxford a little more dressed up for fall, maybe for the office or it's still comfortable enough to wear for day to day too. I love the blue with the black jeans for a crisp and chic look. This top also works really well with this chore jacket that I love so much. It's the perfect extra layer for fall.







 

site design by kiki co.