Thursday, August 5, 2021

late summer new arrivals I'm loving...

New arrivals at my favorite retailers are popping up everyday! I just love seeking out what is new and fresh for each season and truly fall is one of my favorite seasons to shop for, so I'm particularly excited to see all these fun new pieces. While camel or caramel hues have been popular for fall for a few seasons now, this fall I am also seeing a lot more brown hues make their way into new styles. These stunning browns and caramels are gorgeous for fall and definitely invoke a cozy and warm vibe as the temperatures cool. I'm also loving a lot of the preppy vibe that seems to be prevalent this year with lots of classic pieces like loafers and timeless blouses or a canvas and leather tote. A lot of the pieces feel like old favorites, but in a new and fresh way. 

Here are some late summer new arrivals that are catching my eye right now!




 

site design by kiki co.