Thursday, July 15, 2021

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale... what I own and love!

 Today I am featuring items I own and love that are in the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale... many of these items were purchased in previous years at the sale and continue to be favorites year after year. That is what I love MOST about this sale... it's full of really great wardrobe and home staples that you will enjoy year after year. I always try to focus on the most classic pieces or the pieces that I know will stand the test of time. Let's take a look at some pieces I already own and love that are included in the sale at a great price...

(above) lounge top & bottom 
These both run true to size, maybe a touch oversized. I am in my usual size small in both. This set is a DREAM. So soft and comfortable around the house and the truth is I've actually run errands in it too... not sure if that is what it's intended for... but I went for it. 

I bought this 3 or 4 years ago in the sale... wow, time flies. It's definitely a splurge but I think I've gotten my money's worth ;) after three years. I replace the head every year and usually try to find that on sale during the Sephora sale.  I love the GloPro for fighting acne (works great on healing acne quick!) and reducing the signs of aging. My skin always GLOWS after using it.

(above) The mini Diptyque candles are a staple at the NSale and I love having them on hand. They are small but mighty and also make great little hostess gifts too. 

(above) This fleece fringe blanket (color shown is 'beige birch') is another perennial favorite. We own three of them from previous sales and they are a family (and dog) favorite. I love that they wash well and are super durable. Ours go through the wash A LOT with teens and a dog and still look great.

(above) I first found the True & Co bras during last years NSale and I'm not lying when I say that these are the bras I wear 99% of the time now. They are so comfortable and easy to wear all year long. I now own several and love them. The sale is a great time to stock up! (or you can find the cheaper Target version here)

(above) The Barefoot Dreams blanket is just a dream... I don't know what else to say except the hype is real. I just adore an afternoon nap or event Netflix session with this blanket. It's incredibly soft and beautiful. They are worth every penny!

(above) These Adidas sneakers are another really great budget find during the sale. They are classic and modern and perfect for walks, the gym or just running errands. You really can NOT beat this sale price!

(above) These Sorel boots are 2 or 3 years old and definitely one of my most worn winter boots. I love the thick tread for snow and ice and they are waterproof. There is a very similar pair in this years sale for a really great price, these are definitely an investment but so worth it if you live in a snowy winter locale.

(above) I will admit that I rarely wear underwire bras anymore... but when I do, it's this exact style. I purchased these from the sale years ago and they are still so beautiful and quite comfortable for underwire.

(above) This cashmere scarf is from the sale a few years ago, but it's back in stock this year! It's lightweight and so beautiful and a really great price for cashmere.

(above) This classic Madewell cardigan is another yearly favorite at the NSale. It's so soft and lightweight but surprisingly warm. There are always quite a few color options and you will get tons of use out it!




 

site design by kiki co.