Wednesday, July 14, 2021

My Nordstrom Anniversary Sale wishlist!

The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale continues to be shoppable for Nordstrom cardholders this week. Today I've compiled my own personal wishlist. I've already said it a few times, but I'm REALLY loving the selection this year. Classic sweaters, great jeans and some really fun handbags are at the top of my wishlist this year. It was almost impossible to narrow it down to a few sweaters... but I tried. Eek. I probably need to narrow this down even more. I've also got these fur lined mules on my wishlist and even though it's a bit of a splurge... this grey coat too. I always stock up on candles during this sale. The diptyque candle set is one I've purchased from previous sales and I'm looking forward to snagging them again today. They are small but have such glorious scents. I love them around the house and they make great hostess gifts too wrapped in cellophane. These nest candles are some of my favorite too... they smell amazing. As far as handbags goes I am having the most difficulty with this category. This nude crossbody bag has actually caught my eye before so I was excited to see it on sale. I had purchased this suede tote in a lighter color before and I was worried about it getting dirty (so I returned it), but I love it in this darker color and think it will be much more practical. Also I just LOVE this snakeskin belt bag - yikes! I want them all!




 

site design by kiki co.