Wednesday, April 28, 2021

5 little black everyday dresses!

 I am eagerly awaiting dress weather here in Michigan. We are SO close. After a lot of months in sweaters and jeans and leggings, simple and casual dresses are going to be my uniform this summer and I can't wait. I've never been big into dresses, but over the past few years I've warmed much more to them. Especially when the dresses are cute and comfortable and don't feel constrictive. And especially, especially after a year of leggings and being super lazy I'm ready for something a little dressier, but just as comfortable. 

Today I rounded up 5 everyday black dresses that are at the top of my "to be worn this summer" list and I think you will love them too. With flattering cuts and soft fabrics these dresses are perfect for everyday wear whether you are chasing kids at the park, running errands, meeting friends for lunch or just hanging out at home.

True to size. Also this one is similar for less expensive. 
Shown with: sandals

This runs big, so size down.
Shown with: sandals

I went down a size in this one.
Shown with: sandals & straw bag

I went down a size but it was a touch too small. Stick with your usual size on this one.

True to size.
Shown with: necklace & necklace



 

site design by kiki co.